Hantek DSO5202BM: There was a bug with the small change in scan time

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

注册会员

Credits
Jump to specified page
1#
Post time 2016-10-20 01:57:18 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Oleg10011001 at 2016-10-20 02:05

There was a bug with the small change in scan time (which is included in the following manner: press the "HORIZ MENU" -> press the "F6" for
go to the second page of the menu -> pressing "F3" to choose the section "Time / Div" para "Fine") on the screen when there are stored in the memory
waveforms for both channels. This problem happens all the time. Now explain how to reproduce it:

1) Assume that on the oscilloscope screen contains the following two waveforms and continues their capture:

If you stop now capture waveforms and activating mode of small changes scan time to try to stretch as much as possible, these peaks on the screen to see more in them, no problem will arise. However, the oscilloscope is able to show a more accurate waveform in what is now a signal sampling rate is only 400 MS / sec. I want to get the most affordable quality waveforms, this move on...;

2) To enable the maximum possible signal sampling frequency is changed to the scan time 2ns and pressing the button "SINGLE SEQ" stop waveform capture and further work will be done over the waveforms stored in the memory of the oscilloscope;

3) Thereafter, change the scan at the time that was in claim 1, namely - 40ns. At this stage, on the screen of the oscilloscope the following image (after shift horizontal waveform to have a heel center of the screen):

4) Activate mode  small change in scan time (which is included in the following manner: press the "HORIZ MENU" -> press the "F6" for go to the second page of the menu -> pressing "F3" to choose the section "Time / Div" para "Fine");

5) Begin to change the scan time so that the peaks on the oscillograms taken as much of the screen. This is where the problems begin. As changes scan time waveform from the first and second channels begin to shift relative to each other. For example, when the set sweep time: 22.8ns on the oscilloscope screen, you can see the following picture:

6) If a step change scan time in the same direction, the waveform from the first channel abruptly moves left and take waveforms normal position relative to each other:

Further, there is another question. How can I bring in the menu, called by pressing the "MEASURE" button, the value of "RMS"? I was looking for it in the list of available options, but that is not found. There were some "CiclicRMS" and "PeriodRMS", but simply "RMS" is not there. At the same time, the values in the table that appears after the closing of the menu parameter "RMS" is present ... By the way, I hope it Vrms and the oscilloscope shows the so-called True RMS?

By the way, I wonder why the screenshot shown parameter "RMS" is zero?

PS : Sorry my bad english.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

版主

Credits
2#
Post time 2016-10-21 10:10:40 | Show the author posts only
The 'RMS' should be Cyclic RMS.
We will modify the firmware. Contact you later.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Dark room|Mobile|Archiver|Electronic Engineer Discuss

2024-4-27 04:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.157072 second(s), 20 queries .